Thursday, April 12, 2018

Becoming a snooty French hand puppet film critic?

I voice-typed (is that what it's called? technology's too crazy sometimes) my script for my CCR and here's what I came up with! I'm going to print this out, highlight key points, and use these answers as a basis for my CCR which I will be filming tomorrow. Just to keep you guys in the loop, I'm letting you know that I've decided to make my CCR an interview between a snooty French film critic, who is of course, a hand puppet interviewer. His name is Salvatore Champagne. Champagne's parts are in blue, in French pronunciation of English, and my responses are in black. Click on the link below to check it out:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L4Zj5k16t0bLcMPKtI7wkUfetCnYxU6AhaKg2VVP6qw/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment