Monday, April 9, 2018

Reshooting...Wa Waa Waaaa

Michael wasn't able to make it to school today so I'm going to have to re-shoot everything we did on Friday, which was about a good forty-five seconds since I won't be able to use Michael's hand for the rest of the piece. The girls just left and all I have left to do as of now is to clean up, even though I really would rather just drown in a sea of googly eyes and drift away because they're just too cute. Anyways, I also had to change my filming location to my house because there was an AP mock exam in the auditorium. I was a little nervous with how the shots would turn out at first but I ended up liking today's footage way better than last Friday's! I used my projector to act as the red spotlight we used on Friday and the lighting came out clearer and more tinted on camera. All I did was search up 'red spotlight' on google images and Voila! I got this beauty:


The finger laser lights also paired a lot better with this red backdrop than the original red spotlight. One annoying issue with the projection was that the shots and angles I could get were somewhat limited because my shadow reflected onto the wall. I am happier with the way the visual appearance and color appears on film though, despite the minor changes to my shots.

Something I particularly enjoy is the overall production design, which will give me a lot to talk about in the CCR. I don't want to get into too much detail but the hands look like wonky arts and crafts and that's exactly the look I was going for! I'll go over some more "hands-on" thoughts about the way the hands look tomorrow...it's time to start editing what I have so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment